The following schedule of fees applies in connection with any domain name proceeding initiated on or after March 22, 2016, that is to be administered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the "Center") under the Règlement PARL EXPERT “.
1. The fee of 1500 EUR consists of an amount to be retained by the Center as an administration fee and an amount to be paid to an Expert, as follows: Expert: 1000; Center: 500.
2. In the event of termination of proceedings in accordance with Partie II, article (I) (vi.) of the Règlement occuring prior to the appointment of an Administrative Panel, the Center shall withhold a processing fee in the amount of 500 EUR.
3. Payments shall be made by any of the following means only:
- (i) Bank transfer (for payments in EUR):
WIPO / OMPI, 34 chemin des Colombettes, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
Account number (IBAN): CH3304835048708082003
Swift Code: CRESCHZZ80A
Bank: Credit Suisse, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
(When making the transfer, please indicate the purpose of the payment, including the disputed domain name(s) (mandatory), the paying party and, if available, the WIPO case reference.)
- (ii) Check:
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Arbitration and Mediation Center
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
(When mailing the check, please mention the paying party and the case reference.)
- (iii) Deduction from WIPO current account
- (iv) Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover): (Payment by credit card should be made using the WIPO Center's secure online payment facility. For payment-related queries or difficulties, please call (+41 22) 338 8247.)
4. Payments in cash will not be accepted.
5. All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be the responsibility of the party making the payment.