The following schedule of fees applies in connection with any domain name proceeding initiated on or after May 11, 2004, that is to be administered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the "Center") under the “ Règlement sur la Procédure alternative de résolution de litiges du .fr et du .re par décision technique“.
|Number of Domain Names Included in the Request||Fee
1 to 5 Domain Names
1500 [Expert: 1000; Center: 500]
1. The fee consists of an amount to be retained by the Center as an administration fee and an amount to be paid to an Expert.
2. In the event of termination of proceedings in accordance with article 9 of the Règlement occuring prior to the appointment of an Administrative Panel, for cases involving up to 10 domain names the Center shall withhold a processing fee in the amount of the Center's share of the total fee; for cases involving more than 10 domain names the Center shall determine in its sole discretion the processing fee to be withheld by the Center. In the event of the termination of an administrative proceeding after the appointment of an Administrative Panel, the Center shall determine in its sole discretion whether any amount of fee paid by either party shall be refunded..
3. Payments shall be made by any of the following means only:
- (i) Bank transfer:
WIPO Account IBAN CH33 0483 5048 7080 8200 3
1211 Geneva 70
(When making the transfer, please indicate the purpose of the payment, including the case reference if available, or the names of the parties to the administrative proceeding.)
- (ii) Check:
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Arbitration and Mediation Center
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
(When mailing the check, please mention the paying party and the case reference.)
- (iii) Deduction from WIPO current account
- (iv) Credit card (Visa, MasterCard): (Payment by credit card should be made using the WIPO Center's secure online payment facility. For payment-related queries or difficulties, please call (+41 22) 338 8247.)
4. Payments in cash will not be accepted.
5. All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be the responsibility of the party making the payment.