WIPO’s free interactive Madrid System webinars offer practical information on a wide range of topics related to filing an international application and managing your international trademark registration. Certificates of attendance will be issued after participating in a live webinar.
Put your new skills forward!
Share your certificate on LinkedIn, Twitter or any other social media channel. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #MadridSystem and to tag WIPO!
Select the upcoming webinar(s) you are interested in and complete the online registration form(s). You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar event and a personal access code. Use the link and access code to join the webinar on the scheduled date and time.
Note – You can also use your phone to listen to the presentation. Dial-in instructions will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- Check your device’s compatibility or join a test webinar before you register.
- Audio quality may be improved by using headphones.
- An internet connection of 1 Mbps or better is recommended.
After attending a live webinar, you will receive a certificate of attendance. When registering for the webinar, make sure to provide your correct first and last names, as they should appear on the certificate. You should also register with the same email address as your WIPO account to be able to download your certificate, or create a new one if there is only one account for your whole company. Learn more about certificates of attendance.
- Operating system: Windows 7 – Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – 10.12 (Sierra)
- Web Browser: Google Chrome v34 or later; Mozilla Firefox v34 or later; Internet Explorer v8 or later; Microsoft Edge v12 or later; Apple Safari v6 or later
- Hardware: 2GB or more of RAM; Microphone and speakers (headset recommended if event is unmuted by the presenter)
- Mobile: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android & tablet
If you or your organization would be interested in a webinar on a specific topic, or if you would like us to cover a specific topic in our webinars, please contact us. Simply go to Contact Madrid and select 'Madrid System webinars, seminars and video tutorials' in the dropdown menu.
We are hosting a regular program of original webinars, with sessions running on the last week of each month. These webinars aim to provide you with expert insight and support on a wide range of subjects, in several languages. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of upcoming webinars.