Hague System: Non-working Days in 2023
December 5, 2022
For your calendars! In addition to all Saturdays and Sundays, WIPO will be closed for business on the following official holidays in 2023:
- Monday, January 2 (New Year)
- Friday, April 7 and Monday, April 10 (Easter)
- Thursday, May 18 (Ascension)
- Monday, May 29 (Whitsun)
- Monday, December 25 (Christmas)
- Friday, December 29 (New Year's Eve)
Download Information Notice No. 14/2022
Reminder! WIPO will also be closed on Monday, December 26, 2022, and Friday, December 30, 2022.
Questions or queries?
WIPO Hague System – The International Design System
WIPO's Hague System provides a unique international mechanism for securing and managing design rights simultaneously in more than 90 countries through one application, in one language with one set of fees.