Date: September 17, 2021
The National Intellectual Property Center of Georgia notified the International Bureau in accordance with paragraphs 10 and 12 of the Framework Provisions that it would extend its access to Trademarks both a depositing as well as an accessing Office of the WIPO Digital Access, with effect from September 17, 2021.
Date: March 5, 2019
The National Intellectual Property Center of Georgia notified the International Bureau in accordance with paragraphs 10 and 12 of the Framework Provisions that it would commence operation as both a depositing office and an accessing office with effect from April 1, 2019.
- SAKPATENTI as a depositing Office will deposit certified copies of patent, utility model and industrial design applications as priority documents, including PCT applications filed at the Office on and after April l, 2019, where applicant specifically requests services to be available;
- SAKPATENTI as an accessing Office will recognize priority documents available to it through the service for the purposes of any application for which the time for furnishing the priority document has not expired by April 1, 2019. All documents and information will be exchanged in black and white and in PDF format through the WIPO DAS Office web portal and based on WIPO PCT-EDI;
- As an Accessing Office, the Office will accept color, greyscale black and white documents in PDF format as deposited by depositing Office.
- A request to the Office to make an application available through the service using intended Request Form. The form may be available from the Office website or by sending a letter clearly stating the relevant application number and indicating that it should be made available to the WIPO Digital Access Service;
- To request the Office as accessing Office to retrieve the document from the service, the applicant should check the relevant box next to the priority claim on the application form or send a letter to the Office.
The Office national and international applications hosted in the library will have the respective number formats XX YYYYNNNNN and PCT/XXYYYY/NNNNNN.