Approved by the Decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 522 of October 3, 2016
REGULATION on Fees for Registration of Copyright and Related
Rights and Topographies of Integrated Circuits
1. This Regulation establishes the amount, procedure and terms of payment of fees for activities related to the registration of copyright objects, including programs for electronic
computers, databases (hereinafter copyright objects), related rights and topologies of
microcircuits (hereinafter – TIMS), as well as treaties on the usage of this rights, provided
by laws of The Kyrgyz Republic “ On Copyright and related rights”, “On legal security of
programs for computers and databases” and “On legal security of topologies of integral
2. Amount of fees are paid in the national currency of the Kyrgyz Republic and established in specified rate in accordance to this Regulation.
3. A person who is the sole author of an object of copyright, related rights or TIMS seeking a certificate of registration in his name, or the rightholder, shall be accorded the following
privileges for the payment of fees:
a. participants of the Great Patriotic War or persons equated to them, as well as persons with disabilities who have 1 group of disability, are exempt from payment
b. Individuals regardless of their residence – pay 10 percent of fee size, established by this Regulation.
4. If there are several applicants who apply for a certificate in their name on registration, then the corresponding preferential tariff is applied only if all applicants belong to any category
of persons specified in clause 3 of this Regulation.
5. The document approving the payment of fee is the document that, provided for by: a. paragraph 1 of the annex to this Regulation shall be submitted to the authorized state
body in the field of intellectual property at the same time with the filing of an
application for the registration or deposit of materials of an object of copyright,
related rights or TIMS;
b. paragraphs 2 and 3 of the Annex, is presented within two months form the date of receipt of decision on registration of copyright object, related rights and TIMS;
c. paragraphs 5 and 6 of the Annex, is presented at the same time with the filing of an application for the issuance of a duplicate of a certificate of registration of an
object of copyright, related rights and TIMS;
d. paragraph 7 of the Annex, is presented at the same time with the filing of an application for the registration of agreement on an agreement on the disposal of
rights to the object of copyright, related rights or TIMS.
6. Privileges provided for in paragraph 3 of this Regulation do not apply to the registration of contracts for the disposal of rights to copyright, related rights and TIMS. Privileges
provided for in clause 3 of these Regulations are provided at the request of the applicant submitted to the authorized state body in the field of intellectual property
instead of the document confirming payment of the fee, if the privilege is exemption from
payment of this fee, or together with the specified document, if the privilege is to reduce its
стр. 1 из 2
7. Granting the right to exemption from payment of fees or to pay fees in a reduced amount in
accordance with paragraph 3 of this Regulation is carried out upon presentation of a copy of the document of the established form confirming the status of the applicant.
8. Fees, established by this Regulation, are paid in established order by the money transfer to a bank account of an authorized state organ in the field of intellectual property. The document, that
confirms the payment of fee, is the copy of a bank order, which has the stamp of payment, or a paycheck of
bank on the payment of fee or money transfer from bank account.
The document confirming payment of the fee must contain the registration number of the
application and the name of the action for which the fee was paid. In the event that the registration
number has not yet been assigned, the specified document, along with the name of the action for which the
fee was paid, must contain the name of the registered object of copyright, related rights, or TIMS, and the
name of the author or applicant.
A document that does not contain the specified information is invalid.
The compliance of the paid fee to the established amount is determined by the date of payment.
Failure to submit a document confirming the payment of the fee in the prescribed amount leads to
the termination of activities related to registration.
9. The paid fee is not refundable, except for cases when its payment was made in an amount
exceeding the amount established by this Regulation, or when the action for which the fee was paid was not made.
In these cases, at the request of the applicant, the representative (person) who paid the fee, the
overpaid amount of the fee is returned in accordance with the established procedure or, at the request of
the applicant, is credited against other fees provided for in this Regulation.
Annex to the Regulation on Fees for Registration of Copyright and
Related Rights and Topographies of Integrated Circuits
№ Fee assignment Size of fee (in
1 Filing and consideration of an application on регистрацию deposition 30
2 Introduction of information to the State register and issue of registration
3 For each additional registration certification 10
4 Publication of information on registration and introduction of amendments to
5 Issue of duplicate of registration certificate 10
6 Introduction of amendments to the State Register 20
7 Registration of an agreement on the granting of rights, introduction of
amendments and additions to the State Register in connection with such a
contract and publication of information on registration of a contract in relation
one object of copyright, related rights or TIMS;
each following object of copyright, related rights or TIMS
стр. 2 из 2