||The First Edition of the Advanced International Certificate Course on IP Asset Management (AICC) for French speaking African Countries and the customization of the DL-450 IP Management Course for the OAPI region.
The purpose of this event is:
1) to educate and equip local stakeholders (decisionmakers, business associations, research institutes, private sector, etc.) involved in agribusiness activities in the countries concerned on Intellectual property (IP) issues and to assist them to face teh challenges of the development of that sector;
2) to help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) reserach and development centers, universities, make strategic use of Intellectual Property assets in their business strategy;
3) to teach the participants about the IP system and how to use it to protect, develop and commercialize their innovations;
4) to strengthen their knowledge, skills and competence in order to benefit from the advantages offered by the IP system for the competitiveness of their SMEs; and
5) to have an interactive session with presentations of practical cases studies for the selected participants.