||Regional Meeting for Heads/Directors of Copyright Offices in Latin America
||To assist the Latin American copyright offices in:
- Articulating copyright policies and strategies;
- Addressing technical and practical copyright issues;
- Strengthening copyright and related rights protection in the region in the era of knowledge-based economies and in light of the digital and technological global developments.
- Providing a setting for a high-level exchange of experiences of the development of national copyright systems and other regional initiatives.
- Assessing the relevance and orientation of WIPO’s technical assistance with regard to: (i) identifying key issues and challenges for copyright capacity building; and (ii) identifying areas for regional cooperation.
|IP Subject Area:
||Multiple IP Fields
||Copyright Development Division
||02/06/2015 - 04/06/2015
|Activity held in Language: