1. Write to WIPO Re:Search:
Global Challenges Division
World Intellectual Property Organization
34, chemin des Colombettes
CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
2. Confirm – in writing – your Organization's commitment to our Guiding Principles
3. Provide additional supporting information:
- your Organization's intention to contribute IP, know-how, and expertise to the WIPO Re:Search database;
- your commitment to devoting the time and resources necessary to share knowledge and resources via WIPO Re:Search.
WIPO Re:Search aims to catalyze research and development of drugs, vaccines, and diagnostics for neglected tropical diseases, malaria, and tuberculosis. Please indicate:
- capability to conduct research and development;
- access to infrastructure that enables research and development;
- commitment to working in collaboration with others to develop solutions for people affected by these diseases.