Watch and Learn: New Tutorials for PATENTSCOPE
January 30, 2018
To help you get the most of PATENTSCOPE, we’ve created a series of free video tutorials. Available online, they offer step-by-step instructions and tips on how to use the database.
In just a few minutes, you can learn to:
- search by keyword, numbers, names;
- build complex queries;
- search chemical information;
- use CLIR to find synonyms of your search and obtain related translations;
- read the result list;
- use IPC statistics;
- access all published PCT applications;
- use the Patent Register Portal;
- obtain an overview of a patenting activity;
- access published sequence listings; and
- create an account.