Madrid System Online Services: Scheduled Maintenance and Disruptions from August 27 to 29, 2021
August 25, 2021
Due to scheduled maintenance on our internal system, Madrid System online services will be unavailable from Friday, August 27 (from 4 p.m.) to Sunday, August 29 (Geneva time).
Which services will be disconnected?
You will not be able to access the following applications:
- Subsequent designation
- Management of Representative
- Change in Holder Details
For that reason, we suggest that you plan your requests submissions ahead of time should you choose to use our online services.
Are there any other services that will be impacted?
For that reason, we suggest that you plan ahead of time, should you require the use of any of these features.
All other functionalities of Madrid Monitor will remain available. You will still be able to access the interface of the Madrid Portfolio Manager and of the Madrid Office Portal, apart from the features and transactions aforementioned.
All other online tools will be accessible as usual.
Find out more
- How to monitor your international application or registration: Tracking your international application or registration
- Madrid Monitor tutorials: Real-time search
- Managing your international registration: Madrid Online Services
- Madrid System Public Webinars (filtered view): Madrid Online Services
Questions or concerns?
Contact us to submit your questions or concerns.