Madrid System Webinars 2019
February 22, 2019
WIPO’s free interactive Madrid System webinars provide useful information and practical guidance on a wide range of topics related to filing an international application and managing your international trademark registration. To support our fast-expanding user base, we’ll be holding a topical webinar every month in 2019.
Upcoming webinars – Spring 2019
Building on the popularity of our 2018 webinars, we’ll be hosting a whole new series throughout 2019. On the last week of each month we’ll be providing expert insight and support on a wide range of subjects, in several languages.
Registration is already open for the following webinars:
- How to handle a Provisional Refusal of Protection (in English)
Wednesday February 27 (4 p.m. Geneva time)
- How to use the Madrid Goods & Services Manager to help you with the goods and services aspects of your International Application (in French)
Wednesday March 27 (2.30 p.m. Geneva time)
- How to make the most of Madrid Portfolio Manager (in English)
Monday April 29 (4 p.m. Geneva time)
How can I attend a webinar?
Simply select the upcoming webinar(s) you’d like to attend, and complete the online registration form(s).
You’ll then receive a confirmation email with a link to the webinar event, along with your personal access code. On the day, just click on the link and enter your access code to join.
If you prefer, or if it’s more convenient, you can dial in and listen to the presentation by phone. Dial-in instructions are included in your confirmation email.
- Check your device’s compatibility or download and join a test webinar before you register.
- Connect to the webinar about 15-20 minutes before it begins, giving you plenty of time to find your preferred set-up.
- Audio quality is fine with most device’s built-in speakers, but you may find listening with headphones improves your experience.
If you missed out…
Our recent webinars are still available to view or listen to. Just click on one of the links to access topics of interest on the “Past Events” section of our Madrid webinar page.