Seminar on the Madrid System
October 30, 2015
You are invited to register now to attend the Madrid System Seminar at WIPO HQ, in Geneva, Switzerland, on November 26 and 27, 2015.
Who should attend?
The Seminar is a must for current and potential users of the Madrid System wanting to improve practical skills in filing applications and managing registrations. Hands-on sessions featuring real-life case examples and discussion opportunities are planned for trademark holders, agents, paralegals, and IP professionals.
- Concurrent Sessions on the effective use of Madrid E-Services, tailored to the differing needs of users
- A step-by-step demonstration on completing Official Form MM2
- Information on filing and examination procedures before an IP office, including tips on how to avoid irregularities
- Practical information on handling legal matters under the Madrid System from leading European trademark attorney Jonathan Clegg (Cleveland IP)
- Interactive panel sessions with WIPO Madrid System experts on registration and management procedures.
One-to-one discussions with WIPO examiners are also available on request.
How can I register?
Access the registration form, enter your details, and pay the registration fee via bank transfer, WIPO Current Account or credit card. The registration fee of 600 CHF includes all seminar materials as well as lunches, and morning and afternoon teas for two days.
Please note that registration closes on Friday, November 20, 2015.
More questions about the seminar?
View the general Information and the program.
Contact the Information and Promotion Division
Telephone: +41 22 338 7543 / 8526 / 7416
We look forward to seeing you in Geneva.