Once we have registered your trademark, you can quickly track its progress, and find out if each designated member has granted or refused protection in your target markets, using "Monitor Your Registration" under eMadrid. Simply select "real-time search" and enter your international registration number.
Tip! You can also use "Monitor your Registration" to access detailed information on all trademarks registered through the Madrid System, and to keep an eye on competitors' marks.
Set up Madrid Monitor alerts to receive email alerts each time we update the status of your international registration:
- enter your mark name or International Registration number in the simple search bar;
- open the mark record; and
- click "Alert me when the document is updated" in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: You need a WIPO Account to set up email alerts.
Contact us to sign up to receive email (PDF) copies of:
- provisional refusals;
- irregular notifications of provisional refusals;
- statements concerning the interim status of a mark in a designated member;
- statements concerning the final disposition on status of a mark in a designated member;
- invalidations in designated members;
- notifications concerning the recording of a change or of a cancellation;
- communications concerning irregularities in a request for a change or a cancellation;
- notifications concerning the recording of a license;
- communications concerning irregularities in a request for recording of a license; and
- notifications concerning the second part of the individual fee (Cuba and Japan only).
Find out more
- Video: Deep Dive – Exploring Madrid Monitor (webinar recording)
- Madrid Monitor tutorial videos
- Quick Start Guide