Once you’ve obtained an international trademark registration through WIPO’s Madrid System, it’s important to keep it up-to-date. eMadrid provides you with direct and centralized access to our suite of Madrid System online services enabling you to:
- monitor your registration
- expand protection of your registration(s);
- limit the goods and services;
- renounce protection in certain members;
- manage your representatives;
- change contact details (holder and/or representative);
- change ownership (total or partial);
- renew your registration(s);
- and more.
eMadrid – your digital gateway international trademark protection
Benefits of using eMadrid
- Reduced irregularities;
- faster processing of requests;
- automatic confirmations and electronic communications;
- real-time status updates; and
- central and secure access to all your transactions.
Tip: We are adding more options to eMadrid all the time! Sign up to Madrid System news alerts to stay informed.
Important! To use some of our online services, you need to have a WIPO Account. You may also need to provide a WIPO reference number. Tip! To find your WIPO reference number, search for your international registration using "Monitor Your registration" under eMadrid, and refer to the "Real-time Status" tab.
Madrid Portfolio Manager
You can also easily pay fees, and view and download documents from your portfolio (including certificates of international registration).
- Video: How to Make the Most of Madrid Portfolio Manager (webinar recording)
Madrid System forms
You currently still have to manage just a few aspects of your international trademark registrations using downloadable Madrid System forms. Note: We will gradually integrate all functions into eMadrid.