Trademark owners and representatives
View status online
To monitor your international application or registration online, use Madrid Monitor.
Madrid Monitor provides the status in real time of an international application or registration (including the status of subsequent designations and renewals), allowing you to see what is happening to your mark at any time.
Simply select “realtime search” in the left-hand column of the Madrid Monitor homepage, then indicate your basic application or registration number, or your international registration number.
Receive notifications by email (for certain changes to your international registration)
When submitting your international application form MM2, indicating an email address automatically enrolls you for our e-Notifications service. (You can also contact us at any stage to sign up for the e-Notifications service. )
This means you will receive an email each time any of the following documents is processed by WIPO, and a copy of the document in PDF format:
- copies of provisional refusals;
- copies of irregular notifications of provisional refusals;
- copies of statements concerning the interim status of a mark in a designated Contracting Party;
- copies of statements concerning the final disposition on status of a mark in a designated Contracting Party;
- copies of invalidations in designated Contracting Parties;
- notifications concerning the recording of a change or of a cancellation;
- communications concerning irregularities in a request for a change or a cancellation;
- notifications concerning the recording of a license;
- communications concerning irregularities in a request for recording of a license; and
- notifications concerning the second part of the individual fee (Cuba and Japan only).
IP Offices of Madrid System members
Use Madrid Office Portal to track the status of any international registration, and securely view all WIPO notifications (current and past) related to an international registration. Access to the WIPO Gazette (the official publication of the Madrid System) is also available.