Introducing the eHague Gateway – Your Central Point of Reference for Hague System Online Services
February 16, 2021
We have recently published a new online gateway – eHague – providing you with centralized access to our existing online services for filing international design applications and renewing registrations.
This new gateway is just the beginning of a much wider user-focused project, paving the way towards the modernization and streamlining of our online services and a greatly enhanced customer experience.
How to access eHague
The new eHague gateway is directly accessible from:
- the Hague System homepage, replacing previous individual links to eFiling and eRenewal; and
- the main MENU of the WIPO IP Portal, with or without login, under 'Designs > File & Manage'.
We will gradually extend the range of services offered through eHague, making it possible for you to also view and manage your international design registrations, in a fast and streamlined self-service mode. This will include the integration of all official Hague System forms.
We will keep you updated when new features are available.
You will be able to:
- manage your portfolio directly (update details, renew registrations, make payments, etc.);
- receive electronic alerts on design registration life-cycle events including renewals, payments and decisions by contracting parties;
- initiate actions, e.g., request extracts; and
- view and search your official Hague notifications.
Our goal? To give you real-time, secure and direct digital access to your complete Hague design portfolio.
Questions or queries?
WIPO Hague System – The International Design System
WIPO's Hague System provides a unique international mechanism for securing and managing design rights simultaneously in more than 90 countries through one application, in one language with one set of fees.