This section shows how to file an industrial design application through the Hague System.
- Entitlement: Who can help you determine if you have the right to file an international application through the Hague System.
- Fees and payment: Helps you estimate the final cost and describes the payment options.
- Preparing reproductions: Gives practical advice and helps you prepare your reproductions before filing.
- Create user account: Walks you through the creation of a user account, which is mandatory to use the E-Filing.
- File: Walks you through the filing of your application.
- After filing: Describes what happens to your application once the International Bureau of WIPO receives it.
This step-by-step tutorial is designed to quickly explain how the Hague system works with links to relevant resources. For more detailed information please refer to the Hague Guide for Users.