This guide is merely provided as a matter of historical record. This guide forms part of the Annex 4 to the WIPO End Report on Case Administration under the Start-Up Trademark Opposition Policy for .biz. The STOP Cases have been completed.
must be filed with all of the following (details provided below):
1) the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
2) the Complainant
Note: There is no need to send the Response to the concerned registrar(s).
Submit a Response to The Center
The Response must be submitted to the Center in electronic form and in hardcopy.
- In electronic form: Submit the Response and any annexes available in electronic format. In order to facilitate electronic filing, the Center offers the following options:
- In hardcopy: Send a signed original and three copies of the Response by express mail or courier service to (including any attachments not available in electronic format):
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
34 chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
Tel.: (+41 22) 338 8247
Fax: (+41 22) 740 3700
Submit a Response to The Complainant
The Response must be submitted
to the Complainant in electronic form and in hard copy.
In electronic form: Copy the above e-mail submission to the Complainant in
accordance with the contact details specified by the Complainant in the Complaint.
- In hardcopy: Send a copy of the Response and all attachments by express mail or courier service to the Complainant in accordance with the contact details indicated by the Complainant in the Complaint.
The following documents should be consulted in connection with preparing and filing a Response:
- Start-up Trademark Opposition Policy for .biz (STOP)
- Rules for Start-up Trademark Opposition Policy (STOP Rules)
- WIPO Supplemental Rules for Start-up Trademark Opposition Policy (STOP Supplemental Rules)
Questions concerning the filing requirements may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.