[cctlds-comments] WIPO ccTLD Best Practices

  To: cctlds.mail@wipo.int
  Subject: [cctlds-comments] WIPO ccTLD Best Practices
  From: Martin Cibula < mcibula@indprop.gov.sk>
  Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:39:32 +0200

Request for comments
ccTLDs Best Practices for the Prevention and Resolution of Intellectual
Property Disputes
In addition of WIPO formulated recommendations I would like to put into
consideration the possibility:
1. can  the creation of national panels pursuant to UDRP be
reccomended by WIPO
?
2. in section "domain  name registration agreement" in point three I miss the
possibility of "... or potential transfer of the domain name registration by
the ccTLD administrator"; in point six "... in the case of infringement to the
third party intellectual property rights";
3. to provide the full protection of personal data need for "collection and
availibility of registrant contact details";
4. can the participation of registration authority in domain name disputes on
the minimum level be recommended by WIPO?Best regards,Martin Cibula

Back to Browse Comments for WIPO ccTLD Best Practices