How to Pay WIPO Mediation, Arbitration, Expedited Arbitration and Expert Determination Fees
For each procedure, the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center makes available a schedule of fees and costs for reference.
- WIPO Mediation fees
- WIPO Arbitration / WIPO Expedited Arbitration fees
- WIPO Expert Determination fees
The WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center also offers a fee calculator for current and prospective parties to estimate fees and costs for mediation, arbitration, expedited arbitration or expert determination cases filed with WIPO.
Available Payment Methods
Payments to the WIPO Center for these Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services shall be made by bank transfer, or by deduction from a WIPO current account.
Option 1: Bank transfer
Bank transfers can be submitted in US dollars (USD), euro (EUR), Swiss francs (CHF) or British pounds (GBP). Please note that you are solely responsible for any charges, fees or other amounts levied by your bank.
Payments must include the following information. Failure to provide the information listed below will delay the processing of your request:
- purpose of payment (including case reference, if available); and
- name of parties
WIPO Bank transfer details:
- Beneficiary: WIPO / OMPI, Credit Suisse, CH-1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
- SWIFT Code: CRESCHZZ80A
- WIPO Account details (IBAN):
- Payments in USD: IBAN CH6804835063039782000
- Payments in EUR: IBAN CH3304835048708082003
- Payments in CHF: IBAN CH5104835048708081000
- Payments in GBP: IBAN CH6504835048708082000
Option 2: Payment from a WIPO Current Account
To request payment of your fees from a WIPO Current account, please send an email to email@example.com, indicating the current account number, account holder’s name, and payment details (e.g. purpose of payment (including case reference, if available) and names of parties).