Our office is presently located within the United Nations House, in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory. The office is staffed by responsive professionals dedicated to providing high quality information, assistance, and services to stakeholders in Nigeria.
Our activities include:
- Promoting cooperation between WIPO and the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
- Raising awareness throughout Nigeria of WIPO and its services as well as of the international intellectual property (IP) system more broadly;
- Strengthening the provision of and/or knowledge of WIPO’s Global IP Services and treaties;
- Supporting the development and implementation of IP frameworks to promote innovation and creativity in Nigeria to further social, economic and cultural development;
- Delivering technical assistance in relation to WIPO’s global infrastructure programs;
- Promoting and participating in capacity-building activities in the field of IP within Nigeria.