Department of Program Planning and Finance
The Department of Program Planning and Finance is responsible for:
- ensuring the effective delivery of WIPO's program of work, in accordance with the financial regulations and rules (FRR);
- facilitating the planning, budgeting, implementation, and assessment of the performance of WIPO's programs in accordance with the results-based management (RBM) framework and the FRR;
- planning and management of financial operations;
- risk management, internal controls, and policy development;
- supporting and facilitating the evolution of WIPO's management and administrative applications;
- planning and implementation of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) portfolio of projects; and
- providing Secretarial support to the Independent Advisory Oversight Committee.
- Office of the Controller
- Program Performance and Budget Division
- Enterprise Solutions Division
- Finance Division
Further details available in the latest Program and Budget Report.