Program Performance and Budget Division
The Program Performance and Budget Division is responsible for facilitating the planning and budgeting, implementation and monitoring, and assessment of the performance of WIPO's programs in accordance with WIPO's Results-Based Management (RBM) framework and the Financial Regulations and Rules.
Our activities include:
- Planning: Preparing the Program and Budget and annual work-plans.
- Implementation and monitoring: Monitoring of the implementation of annual workplans; Monitoring of income and expenditure (use of personnel and non-personnel resources).
- Performance assessment: Facilitating quarterly performance assessment; Preparing annual and biennial Program Performance Reports.
- Reporting: Developing reports to support decision-making (internal and external reporting).
- Development of tools, processes and systems to support the implementation of RBM (EPM planning system, integration with financial system AIMS and HR PeopleSoft).
Further details available in the latest Program and Budget Report.