Hague Information Systems Division
The Hague Information Systems Division is responsible for IT development and support activities for the portfolio of applications supporting the Hague Registry.
Our activities include:
- design, development, deployment and support of IT business solutions;
- delivery and maintenance of a service management framework encompassing information architecture and system operations and support services;
- data and quality management underpinning software development and operations activities; and
- electronic processing of all Hague Registry related documents including those electronically transmitted to WIPO by Hague Contracting Parties, as well as international publication.
Director: Kim MILES-REIMSCHUESSEL
- Reporting to: Grégoire BISSON
- Sector: Brands and Designs Sector