IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ...
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (April 20, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 27, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 16, 2005)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 29, 2004)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (September 11, 2003)
- Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (December 26, 2002)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (January 17, 2002)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (November 23, 1995)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (November 23, 1995)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (July 10, 1991)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (July 10, 1991)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (July 10, 1991)
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (June 16, 1989)