||Automation Project at the IP Office of Chile Cont.
||Continuation of the automation project at the National Institute of Industrial Property in Chile
1. To validate data inconsistencies correction strategies drafted by the office.
2. To validate and test the data mapping between legacy systems and IPAS.
3. To support the office in the development, validation and testing of the data migration mechanisms.
4. To execute a first full migration exercise.
5. To validate a first draft of the workflow designed based on the documentation sent by INAPI.
6. To support the IT area on the development of a detailed integration design.
AND Participation in PROSUR meeting from April 25 to 28, 2011
|IP Subject Area:
||Infrastructure Modernization Division
||25/04/2011 - 06/05/2011
|Activity held in Language: