||Expert Advisory Mission to the Qatari Patent Office in order to set up the operations, examination procedures and the implementation of the patents law and regulations and to draw a road map for the Patents Department.
||The expert will be responsible for the following tasks to be undertaken in parallel and in a coordinated manner:
1. To communicate the proper advice and best practices to finalize setting up of the Qatari Patent Office procedures;
2. To advise on the organization and implementation of the patent laws and regulations recently introduced;
3. To advise on the above two points taking into consideration the Qatari environment and initiatives and to furnish the Patents Department with a roadmap for future work to achieve a fully functional National Patent Office;
4. To provide WIPO with a report which shall be complete, precise, not later than one month after the end of the assignment;
5. The Expert may be asked to undertake other related tasks, as required.
|IP Subject Area:
||Regional Bureau for Arab Countries
||24/10/2011 - 28/10/2011
|Activity held in Language:
|| Arabic , English