||The expert will be responsible for the following tasks to be undertaken in parallel and in a coordinated manner:
1. To communicate the proper advice and best practices to finalize setting up of the Qatari Patent Office procedures;
2. To advise on the organization and implementation of the patent laws and regulations recently introduced;
3. To advise on the above two points taking into consideration the Qatari environment and initiatives and to furnish the Patents Department with a roadmap for future work to achieve a fully functional National Patent Office;
4. To provide WIPO with a report which shall be complete, precise, not later than one month after the end of the assignment;
5. The Expert may be asked to undertake other related tasks, as required.