This section contains outdated documents, examples and surveys previously published in the Handbook on Industrial Property Information and Documentation.
Standards that existed at one time and which no longer exist
- Standard ST.4 (Standard used of two-letter country code on the first page of patent documents) was wholly incorporated in Standard ST.10/C (Presentation of bibliographic data components)
- Standard ST.5 (Standard abbreviation for "International Patent Classification") was wholly incorporated in Standard ST.10/C (Presentation of bibliographic data components)
Standard ST.9 - Appendix 3
Standard ST.19 - Appendix
Standard ST.21 - Appendix 3
- Interchange of priority documents on paper or microform - Table of offices able to produce or to receive priority documents according to either the “paper” or the “microfiche” solution (April 1994)
- Standard for the presentation of nucleotide and amino acid sequence listings in patent applications (May 1998) - OUTDATED version.
Current version of WIPO Standard ST.25 is available at http://www.wipo.int/standards/en/pdf/03-25-01.pdf
Part 7 - Examples and Industrial Property Offices Practices
- 7.4.1 Examples concerning corrections, alterations and supplements relating to patent information (November 1998)
- 7.4.2 Survey concerning correction procedures in patent offices (August 2006)
- 7.5 Physical characteristics of patent documents - Compilation of data on physical characteristics of patent documents (December 1990)
- 7.8 Survey of filing procedures and filing requirements, as well as of examination methods and publication procedures, relating to industrial designs (May 1995)
- 7.9 Survey concerning Citation Practices in Patent Offices (May 2008)