This section contains outdated documents, examples and surveys previously published in the Handbook on Industrial Property Information and Documentation.
Standards that existed at one time and which no longer exist
- Standard ST.4 (Standard used of two-letter country code on the first page of patent documents) was wholly incorporated in Standard ST.10/C (Presentation of bibliographic data components)
- Standard ST.5 (Standard abbreviation for "International Patent Classification") was wholly incorporated in Standard ST.10/C (Presentation of bibliographic data components)
Standard ST.9 - Appendix 3
- Terms of protection on date from which industrial property rights may have effect (February 1996) [PDF]
Standard ST.19 - Appendix
- Patent gazette indexes in paper format (December 1990) [PDF]
Standard ST.21 - Appendix 3
- Interchange of priority documents on paper or microform - Table of offices able to produce or to receive priority documents according to either the “paper” or the “microfiche” solution (April 1994) [PDF]
- Standard for the presentation of nucleotide and amino acid sequence listings in patent applications (May 1998) [PDF - OUTDATED version].
Current version of WIPO Standard ST.25 is available at http://www.wipo.int/standards/en/pdf/03-25-01.pdf
Part 7 - Examples and Industrial Property Offices Practices
- 7.4.1 Examples concerning corrections, alterations and supplements relating to patent information (November 1998) [PDF]
- 7.4.2 Survey concerning correction procedures in patent offices (August 2006) [PDF]
- 7.9 Survey concerning Citation Practices in Patent Offices (May 2008) [PDF]