PCT Notable Inventions: Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
A vacuum cleaner without a bag. Developed by James Dyson, this vacuum cleaner uses centrifugal force to trap dirt, expel air and maximize suction.
Chosen as one of Time Magazine's "coolest inventions of 2002."
|Bagless Vacuum Cleaner|
|Selection of PCT applications:
- (WO 00/24519) Cyclonic Separating Apparatus
- (WO 96/19937) Shroud and Cyclonic Cleaning Apparatus Incorporating Same
- (WO 96/19293) Improved Dust Separation Apparatus
- (WO 98/02080) Apparatus For Separating Particles From A Fluid Flow And A Valve For Introducing Bled Fluid To A Mainstream Fluid
- (WO 99/56609) A Tool And Tool Holder Assembly For A Vacuum Cleaner Or Other Cleaning Appliance
- (WO 99/49978) Cyclonic Separation Apparatus
- (WO 00/21424) Vacuum Cleaner
- (WO 01/28400) Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
|Selection of references:
||Official Dyson web site