Modes of payment of fees to the RO/IB
- By check (Swiss francs, US dollars or euro) drawn on a Swiss or foreign bank made payable to WIPO and sent to:
World Intellectual Property Organization
PCT Receiving Office Section
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
Bank : Swiss Credit Bank CH-1211 Geneva 70 Switzerland Account name: WIPO/OMPI CHF Account number (IBAN): CH51 0483 5048 7080 8100 0 USD Account number (IBAN): CH17 0483 5048 7080 8200 0 EUR Account number (IBAN): CH33 0483 5048 7080 8200 3 SWIFT code: CRESCH ZZ80A
- By credit card (a valid e-mail address must be provided to the RO/IB in order to pay fees by credit card. For complete details on credit card payments see PCT E-Payment Service – User Guide) [PDF]
VISA (Swiss francs, US dollars or Euro) MasterCard/Eurocard (Swiss francs, US dollars or Euro) American Express (Swiss francs only)
- By postal transfer (Swiss francs) to WIPO's postal account No. 12-5000-8, Geneva, Switzerland.
- By debit from a current account established with WIPO.
In order to correctly allot your payment, please indicate:
- the purpose of your payment;
- the number of your WIPO current account;
- the name of the applicant;
- the file reference or, if known, the PCT international number of the application.