Modes of payment of supplementary search fees to the International Bureau
World Intellectual Property Organization
PCT International Bureau
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
Bank : Swiss Credit Bank CH-1211 Geneva 70 Switzerland Account name: WIPO/OMPI CHF Account number (IBAN): CH51 0483 5048 7080 8100 0 SWIFT code: CRESCH ZZ80A
- By credit card (a valid e-mail address must be provided to the International Bureau in order to pay fees by credit card. For complete details on credit card payments see PCT E-Payment Service – User Guide) [PDF]
VISA (Swiss francs) MasterCard/Eurocard (Swiss francs) American Express (Swiss francs)
- By postal transfer (Swiss francs) to WIPO's postal account No. 12-5000-8, Geneva, Switzerland.
- By debit from a current account established with WIPO.
In order to correctly allot your payment, please indicate:
- the purpose of your payment;
- the number of your WIPO current account;
- the name of the applicant;
- the file reference or, if known, the PCT international number of the application.
Supplementary search fees payable to the International Bureau include:
- supplementary search fee (PCT Rule 45bis.3)
- supplementary search handling fee (PCT Rule 45bis.2)
- late payment fee (PCT Rule 45bis.4(c))