Modes of payment of special fees to the International Bureau
World Intellectual Property Organization
PCT International Bureau
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
Bank : Swiss Credit Bank CH-1211 Geneva 70 Switzerland Account name: WIPO/OMPI CHF Account number (IBAN): CH51 0483 5048 7080 8100 0 SWIFT code: CRESCH ZZ80A
- By postal transfer (Swiss francs) to WIPO's postal account No. 12-5000-8, Geneva, Switzerland.
- By debit from a current account established with WIPO.
In order to correctly allot your payment, please indicate:
- the purpose of your payment;
- the number of your WIPO current account;
- the name of the applicant;
- the file reference or, if known, the PCT international number of the application.
Special fees payable to the International Bureau include:
- early publication fee (PCT Rule 48.4(a))
- fee for publication of information concerning late correction or addition of a priority claim (PCT Rule 26bis.2(e))
- fee for publication of a refused request for rectification (PCT Rule 91.3(d))