This user guide has been prepared using Mozilla Firefox 40. The screenshots and other details may differ if you use another version of the browser.
Important notice: In the event that you might need to install your certificate again at a later time, make sure that you have it backed-up before removing it (see user guide: How to pick up your certificate and save a copy of it, from step 5).
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
- If you use Windows, click Tools and Options. Select Advanced from the left-hand menu, then the Certificates tab and finally the View Certificates button.
- If you use Mac OS X, select Tools > Apps from the Firefox menu bar or click the Open menu icon at the top right corner; click Preferences and select Advanced from the left-hand menu, then the Certificates tab and finally the View Certificates button.
2. Select the certificate to be removed under the Your Certificates tab and then click Delete.
3. Click OK to confirm your intention.
4. Your certificate has been removed.