This user guide has been prepared using Mozilla Firefox 5.0. The screenshots and other details may differ if you use a different version of the browser.
Important notice: In the event that you might need to install your certificate again at a later time, make sure that you have it backed-up before removing it (see user guide: How to retrieve and install your certificate, from step 5).
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click and select Options.
2. Navigate to the Advanced panel and the Encryption tab. Click View Certificates.
3. Select the certificate to be removed under the Your Certificates tab and then click Delete.
4. Click OK to confirm your intention.
Your certificate has been removed.
- Signing using your digital certificate