This user guide has been prepared using Mozilla Firefox 5.0. The screenshots and other details may differ if you use a different version of the browser.
The certificate must be visible in the browser if you want to renew it. This may not be the case if your computer has been upgraded since the original enrollment for the certificate or a previous renewal.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click Tools and select Options.
2. Navigate to the Advanced panel and the Encryption tab. Click View Certificates.
3. If your certificate is not listed under the Your Certificates tab, click Import.
4. Browse to the location where your certificate file (e.g. MyWIPOCert.p12), or a security copy of it, is stored. The default location for certificates in PCT-SAFE is the C:\PCT-SAFE\PKCS12 folder. Select the file and click Open.
5. Enter the password you created when you exported your certificate after installation, then click OK.
6. Click OK.
Your digital certificate will now be visible in the Firefox certificates list and is ready for use.
- Signing using your digital certificate