- Signing using your digital certificate
How to enroll for your certificate
This user guide has been prepared using Mozilla Firefox 5.0. The screenshots and other details may differ if you use a different version of the browser.
You can obtain a WIPO Customer CA digital certificate here.
1. Begin by clicking ENROLL.
2. Fill in your enrollment details, set the encryption level to High Grade, scroll down and read the subscriber agreement towards the bottom of the enrollment page.
Important: Please note that WIPO Customer CA digital certificates may only be issued to individuals, not in the name of companies. Individuals working for companies are invited to enroll for certificates using their own names.
3. Click Submit.
4. Confirm your e-mail address (if it is misspelled, you will not receive the approval e-mail with instructions to retrieve your certificate from the VeriSign website).
5. The enrollment process is complete. Please be informed that the WIPO Customer Certification Authority aims to approve certificate requests within one working day.
Once your request is approved, you will receive a second e-mail containing a Personal Identification Number and a URL where to pick up your certificate.