Austrian Patent Office
19 May 2011 (Official Notices (PCT Gazette))
Accepted means of filing
- Online: as a WASP file created by PCT-SAFE or EPO-OLF client software
- On physical media: as a WAD or WASP file created by PCT-SAFE or EPO-OLF (on 3.5” diskette, CD-R or DVD-R)
Accepted digital certificates
Valid certificates issued by one of the following Certification Authorities (CA):
- EPO CA
- WIPO Customer CA
This Office accepts the filing of the application body (description, claims and abstract) in character-coded (e.g. XML) and image format (e.g. PDF). It also accepts the inclusion of application documents in any pre-conversion format according to Administrative Instruction 706.
Sequence listing should preferably be filed, as a separate part of the description, in WIPO's ST.25 text format (no additional fees).
Help Desk open between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm Monday to Friday excluding official holidays; it may be contacted:
- by telephone at +43 1 53 424 76
- by fax at +43 1 53 424 535
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.