The World Intellectual Property Organization offers several free and fee-based patent information products and services. These products and services allow subscribers to purchase all or part of the database of PCT published international patent applications, and to subscribe to weekly updates of newly published international applications. The patent data of national and regional patent offices is not currently available from WIPO.
A 50% discount is offered to not-for-profit organizations on PATENTSCOPE electronic data products.
Web application for Offices to order and/or subscribe for the delivery, via PCT-EDI, of documents for National/Regional phase entry.
Electronic Data Exchange
Facility to exchange, over the Internet, PCT data and documents between Industrial Property Offices and WIPO.
- Specifications for the collection of PCT National Phase Information
- Release of the new list of products and price schedule for 2010 (Oct 15, 2009)
- Corrections of errors (Sep 21, 2009)
- Corrections of errors (Aug 25, 2009)
- PCT Publication System implementation – data format corrections (Aug 13, 2009)