Use of WIPO Services
International Applications (PATENTSCOPE)
International Applications (Hague Express)
IP in Action
- Case studies (IP Advantage): national IP success stories.
- Outreach campaigns: initiatives aimed at increasing public awareness on IP issues.
- Outreach research: awareness, attitudes and behavior of different audiences towards IP.
- Photos (Flickr): A snapshot of WIPO-related activities.
- Sub-Regional Workshop on the Hague System for the International Registration of Industrial Designs for ASEAN Member States (September 18 to September 19, 2014)
- WIPO Regional Seminar on Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer and Commercialization (August 27 to August 28, 2014)
- Sub-Regional Seminar on Maximizing the Value of Patent-Related Platforms, Tools and Services for ASEAN (August 25 to August 26, 2014)
- Workshop on Technical Requirements to Facilitate ASPEC Work Sharing and ASEAN IP Portal (July 16 to July 17, 2014)
- WIPO-Singapore Summer School on Intellectual Property (June 9 to June 20, 2014)
- WIPO Workshop on Intellectual Property and Competition for Certain Asian Countries (May 20 to May 22, 2014)
- Regional Seminar on Creative Industries (April 24 to April 25, 2014)
- WIPO/SCAPR Regional Workshop on the Protection and Management of Performers Rights in Asia and the Pacific Regional and WIPO Regional Workshop on the Opportunities and Challenges in the Implementation of the Beijing and Marrakesh Treaties (February 12 to February 13, 2014)