Use of WIPO Services
International Applications (PATENTSCOPE)
IP in Action
- Outreach campaigns: initiatives aimed at increasing public awareness on IP issues.
- Outreach research: awareness, attitudes and behavior of different audiences towards IP.
- Photos (Flickr): A snapshot of WIPO-related activities.
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property for Smal and Medium-Sized Enterprises (November 17 to November 18, 2015)
- National Seminar on Current IP Challenges and Traditional Knowledge in the Far Eastern Region of the Russian Federation (September 28 to September 29, 2015)
- Fourth Congress of Technology Innovation Support Centers (TISCs) (September 24 to September 25, 2015)
- XIX International Scientific and Practical Conference ' Intellectual Property: History and Current Trends (September 23 to September 24, 2015)
- Skolkovo Start-Up Village (June 2 to June 3, 2015)
- Workshop on IP Policies in Universities and Research Institutions (May 20 to May 21, 2015)
- Technology and Innovation Support Center Training Seminar (April 23, 2015)
- International Academic and Practical Conference on Current Issues Concerning Case Law in the Field of Industrial Property (April 22, 2015)
- Seminar on International Protection of Inventions, Industrial Design, Utility Model and Patent Cooperation Treaty (April 20 to April 24, 2015)
- WIPO - ROSPATENT National Seminar on the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks and the Hague System for the International Registration of Industrial Designs (March 25 to March 26, 2015)