Use of WIPO Services
International Applications (PATENTSCOPE)
IP in Action
- Outreach campaigns: initiatives aimed at increasing public awareness on IP issues.
- Outreach research: awareness, attitudes and behavior of different audiences towards IP.
- Photos (Flickr): A snapshot of WIPO-related activities.
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (December 15 to December 16, 2015)
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property for Smal and Medium-Sized Enterprises (November 17 to November 18, 2015)
- National Seminar on Development of Advanced Education and Master's Programs on IP (November 11 to November 12, 2015)
- Fourth Congress of Technology and Innovation Support Centers (TISCs) in the Russian Federation (October 27 to October 28, 2015)
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property Policies in Universities and Research Institutions (October 27 to October 28, 2015)
- The Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks and the Hague System for the International Registration of Industrial Designs (October 20 to October 21, 2015)
- National Seminar on Current IP Challenges and Traditional Knowledge in the Far Eastern Region of the Russian Federation (September 28 to September 29, 2015)
- Fourth Congress of Technology Innovation Support Centers (TISCs) (September 24 to September 25, 2015)
- XIX International Scientific and Practical Conference ' Intellectual Property: History and Current Trends (September 23 to September 24, 2015)
- Skolkovo Start-Up Village (June 2 to June 3, 2015)