(1) Each Delegation shall consist of one or more delegates and may include advisors.
(2) Each Delegation shall have a Head of Delegation and may have a Deputy Head of Delegation.
An Observer Organization may be represented by one or more representatives.
(1) Each Delegation shall present credentials. If a final act of the Conference (see Rule 1(2)(vii)) is adopted, it shall be open for signature by any Delegation whose credentials have been found in order under Rule 9(2).
(2) Full powers shall be required for signing the new Act of the Hague Agreement. Such powers may be included in the credentials.
The representatives of Observer Organizations shall present a letter or other document appointing them.
The credentials and full powers referred to in Rule 6 and the letters or other documents referred to in Rule 7 shall be presented to the Secretary of the Conference, preferably not later than twenty-four hours after the opening of the Conference.
(1) The Credentials Committee referred to in Rule 11 shall examine the credentials, full powers, letters or other documents referred to in Rules 6 and 7, respectively, and shall report to the Conference, meeting in Plenary.
(2) The decision on whether a credential, full powers, letter or other document is in order shall be made by the Conference, meeting in Plenary. Such decision shall be made as soon as possible and in any case before the adoption of the new Act.
Pending a decision upon their credentials, letters or other documents of appointment, Delegations and Observer Organizations shall be entitled to participate provisionally in the deliberations of the Conference as provided in these Rules.