|10.15 - 11.45
||Panel: Perspectives on intellectual property and public health:
- What are the issues and challenges in the field of intellectual property?
- What are the priorities for international policymakers?
- How to ensure an inclusive, informed debate?
- Mr. Gilles Barrier, First Secretary, Permanent Mission of France to the United Nations Office in Geneva
- Ms. Prangtip Kanchanahattakij, First Secretary, Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations and other International Organizations in Geneva [PDF]
- Mr. Maximiliano Santa Cruz, First Secretary, Permanent Mission of Chile to the World Trade Organization [PDF]
- Mr. Howard Zucker, Assistant Director General, Health Technology and Pharmaceuticals, WHO
- Mr. Adrian Otten, Director, Intellectual Property Division, WTO
- Mr. Guilherme Cintra, Researcher, International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations [PDF]
- Ms. Pascale Boulet, Legal Advisor, Campaign for Access to Essential Medicines, Médecins Sans Frontières