- Director Intellectual Property; Bracco Group: company department with offices (and patent attorneys) in Milano, Geneva and Princeton.
- President AICIPI (Italian Association of Patent Attorney in Industry)
- VicePresident Ordine Consulenti in Proprietà Industriale
- Past-VicePresident EPI (Institute of professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)
- Member of the Board of Directors of FEMIPI ( Federation Europeen des Mandataires de lIndustrie en Propriete Industriel)
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Italian Group of AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- Member of IP committees of CONFINDUSTRIA and EFPIA
European Patent Attorney (EQE passed in 1985)
Consulente in Proprietà Industriale (Exam Passed in 1985)
Passed the USPTO Qualifying Examination (USPTO "Patent bar") in 1991.
University Degree in Phamaceutical Chemistry and Technology University of Pavia- 1978
More than 20 years of experience in IP matters, including patent procurement, evaluation, defense, assessment, negotiation, litigation internationally, in multinational pharma industry.
Lecturing on IP topics in different fora, mainly in relation to training and education of patent attorneys.
Tel +390221772678, fax +390221772785