WIPO at the 136th INTA Annual Meeting (Hong Kong, China)
A WIPO Delegation will be present at the 136th Annual Meeting of the International Trademark Association (INTA), which will take place from May 10 to 14, 2014, in Hong Kong, China.
The following events are scheduled:
- Madrid System Users Meeting (MSUM) - Sunday, May 11, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. - the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), Convention Hall A
- Table Topic Sessions
- WIPO Booth 201 in the Exhibition Hall
Members of the WIPO Delegation will be on hand to answer questions regarding the acquisition and maintenance of trademark and industrial designs rights via the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks and the Hague System for the International Registration of Industrial Designs and the resolution of disputes regarding all forms of intellectual property as well as domain names at the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center. WIPO publications describing those services will be distributed.
Exhibition Hall hours:
- Sunday, May 11 – 12:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 12 – 10:00 a.m. – 16:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 13 – 10:00 a.m. – 16:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 14 – 10:00 a.m. – 14:00 p.m.