WIPO at the 131st INTA Annual Meeting
The following events are scheduled:
- Madrid System Users Meeting (MSUM) - Sunday, May 17, 2009 , from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- CM04 - Madrid Protocol - Is It Working Effectively for U.S. Brand Owners? - Monday, May 18, 2009, from 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Concurrent Session
- Table Topic Sessions
- WIPO Booth (410) in the Exhibition Hall. Members of the WIPO delegation will be on hand to answer questions regarding the acquisition and maintenance of trademark and industrial designs rights via the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks and the Hague System for the International Registration of Industrial Designs and the resolution of disputes regarding all forms of intellectual property as well as domain names at the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center. WIPO publications describing those services will be distributed free of charge.
You can make an appointment now to speak with a Madrid and/or Hague system expert at the WIPO booth. Get answers to your questions, receive a personal demonstration of electronic filing (E-Filing) for the Hague System or find out what's new--all at a time that is convenient for you. To request an appointment, please complete the "Contact WIPO" web form and select "International Trademark and Designs Registrations". Be sure to indicate when you will be available during the Exhibition Hall hours.
Exhibition Hall Hours:
- Sunday, May 17 - 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 18 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
- Tuesday, May 19 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20 - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.