Information on international registrations in force and recorded in the International Register is available online free of charge through Madrid Monitor.
On request, WIPO provides two types of certified extracts from the International Register concerning the content of an international registration (whether in force or expired):
- A detailed certified extract consisting of a breakdown of the status of an international registration (photocopy of the international registration as originally published in the WIPO Gazette, with details of any change or renewal recorded in the International Register at the time the extract is prepared)
- A simple certified extract consisting of a certified copy of all the entries published in the WIPO Gazette for an international registration at the time the extract is prepared.
WIPO also provides the following special services:
- Issuance of a certified copy of the certificate of an international registration and the certificate of renewal
- Expedited establishment of a certified extract from the International Register (within five working days following receipt of a request)
- Legalization of a certified extract from the International Register
Use the Contact Madrid service to submit your request(s) for certified extracts or special services.
For further information, visit the Extracts from the International Register page.