How to manage your international registration: Change in name or address of the holder

To change your name or address recorded in the International Register, including your address for correspondence, use form MM9.

You may present form MM9 directly to WIPO or through your Office, i.e., the Office of the Contracting Party of the holder.

To record a change in ownership, i.e. a transfer from one legal entity to another, use form MM5.

For further information on changes in the name and/or address of the holder, see paragraphs  B.II.47.01 to 48.13 of the Guide to the International Registration of Marks under the Madrid Agreement and the Madrid Protocol and pages 46 to 49 of "Making the most of the Madrid System".