The fees to be paid to obtain an international registration comprise:
- A basic fee;
- A supplementary fee (depending on the number of classes of goods and services to be protected); and a complementary fee (depending on the number of designated Contracting Parties), or
- Individual fees depending on the designated Contracting Parties.
The Fee Calculator will help you to estimate your international application fees.
Disclaimer: Fee Calculator results are based on information you have provided and the Schedule of Fees in effect at the time the estimate is generated. The estimate is provided for information purposes only. For the most accurate estimate, consult the Fee Calculator immediately before you submit a request or your payment order.
If your Office of origin is in a Least Developed Country (LDC), in accordance with the list established by the United Nations, you benefit from a 90 percent reduction in the basic fee for your international application.
Fees must be paid in Swiss francs (CHF) and via one of the following payment methods:
- Debit from a WIPO Current Account
- Bank transfer to the WIPO bank account
- Postal transfer to WIPO postal account (within Europe only)
- E-Payment by credit card or through a WIPO Current Account
Further information about the fees under the Madrid system and the payment methods is available under Fees.
For further information on fees, please refer to paragraphs B.II.07.83 to 07.96 of the Guide to the International Registration of Marks under the Madrid Agreement and the Madrid Protocol.