[Go back to the IPIS Forum]
Theme 5 - What are the rights and responsibilities of intellectual property rightsholders?
- Guide to WIPO Domain Name Dispute Resolution (See Adobe PDF)
- WIPO Frequently Asked Questions: Internet Domain Names
- WIPO Guide to the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP)
- Overview of WIPO Panel Decisions on Selected UDRP Questions
- Torsten Bettinger, "WIPO Domain Name Dispute Resolution": Course on Dispute Settlement in International Trade, Investment, and Intellectual Property (UNCTAD) (2003) (Adobe PDF)
- WIPO - New Generic Top-Level Domains: Intellectual Property Considerations
- WIPO Booklet on Intellectual Property and Traditional Knowledge (Adobe PDF).
- WIPO Draft Provisions on the Protection of Traditional Knowledge (TK) and Draft Provisions on the Protection of Traditional Cultural Expressions/Expressions of Folklore (TCEs)
- WIPO and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Study on the Role of Intellectual Property Rights in the Sharing of Benefits Arising from the Use of Biological Resources and Associated Traditional Knowledge, prepared by Professor Anil K Gupta, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India (See Adobe PDF)
- WIPO Technical Study on Disclosure Requirements in Patent Systems Related to Genetic Resources and Traditional Knowledge (See Adobe PDF)
- WIPO Report on Intellectual Property Needs and Expectations of Traditional Knowledge Hodlers - Fact-finding Missions on Intellectual Property and Traditional Knowledge (1998-1999)
- European Commission's Copyright Directive - Directive 2001/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 May 2001 on the harmonisation of certain aspects of copyright and related rights in the Information Society
- United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. (Adobe PDF). Refer also to the US Copyright Office Summary of the DMCA (Adobe PDF).
- TRIPS Agreement - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP)
- Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy