IP Outreach in Practice > IP Use and Awareness
|Country/Territory:||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom|
|Focus:||Copyright, Intellectual Property, Licensing / Technology Transfer, Patents, Trademarks|
|Outreach Tools:||Brochures / Guides, Case Studies, Events, Helpline / Hotline, Newsletters, Social media, Studies, Training, Website|
"China IPR SME Helpdesk" providing free information, first-line advice and training support to European SMEs to protect and enforce their IPR in China:
- Brochures/Guides: "IP Strategies for EU 'Cleantech' SMEs in China", "IPR Protection in China for the Creative Industries", "Guide to using Customs to protect your IPR in China", "China IPR Guide for the Ceramics Industry", "Medical Devices Guide", "Protection of online IPR in China", "IP Strategy for European SMEs at Trade Fairs in China", "Technology transfer to China: Guidance for businesses", "Patent and Trademark Protection in China", "Guide to IPR Protection in China for the Textile Industry", "Finding the Right Lawyer", "Managing IP as a Business Asset"
- China IPR Solution Centre, China IPR Case Study Catalog
- E-learning modules: Copyright, Patents, Trade Fairs, Trademarks, Trade Secrets, Technology Transfer
- Newsletter: "Helpdesk Update"
- Webinars explaining why the protection of intellectual property is important to your business, and providing practical information on registration costs and procedures
"InnovAccess" portal to provide general information on domestic, foreign and international intellectual property rights; explains why and how to protect IP, and how much it costs
- Practical guides: "How can you protect your creation?", "Information generated by IPR systems"
- IP protection cost calculator
- Sectoral handbooks and workshops
"IPR Helpdesk": provides free-of-charge, professional first-line advice and information on IP/IPR to researchers and European SMEs participating in EU-funded collaborative research projects; also supports SMEs involved in international technology transfer processes
"IPeuropAware" project to raise SMEs interest, knowledge and understanding about Intellectual Property issues; includes: guides for Textiles and Clothing, Footwear, Leather and Furniture Industry explaining in an understandable way what the IPR could mean for a SMEs, how to use it and find out more about it, including also the issues of counterfeiting
[Date Added/Updated: Nov 29, 2012]